Are you looking for a way to stay connected with your valuable customers? Do you want your brand to be on the top of their minds when they are looking to buy? Sending newsletters is an effective way to keep your customers up-to-date with news, offers, the launch of new products etc.
In this tutorial, you’ll learn how to:
Adding a New Newsletter Template
Step 1: Go to Marketing => Newsletter Template (under Communications)
You’ll see the list of all newsletter templates added for your store. In case you are setting up newsletters for the first time, you’ll see this section empty.
Step 2: Click on Add New Template button to add a new newsletter template.
The process of adding a new newsletter template is almost the same as adding a new email template.
Fill in the following information in the Template Information form:
- Template Name: Specify the template name here.
- Template Subject: Set the subject of your newsletter.
- Sender Name: Specify what sender name should be displayed to your newsletter subscribers.
- Sender Email: Set which email should Magento use to send the newsletter.
- Template Content: Fill in the content of your newsletter in this WYSIWYG editor.
- Template Styles: You can design your newsletter with a custom layout using template styles section.
Once you’ve filled in the details, you can preview how the template will look like by clicking on the Preview Template button.
Step 3: Click on the Save Template button to save the new template.
Quick Tip: Many email accounts are configured to not show the HTML versions. For removing the HTML tags from your newsletter, click on Convert to Plain Text button.
Hence we come to the end of our tutorial on configuring newsletter templates. You can add as many newsletters as you want and queue them up for sending.