You can allow your customers to transfer order amount through bank transfer in Magento 2.
Follow these easy steps to set up bank transfer payment method in Magento 2 –
Step 1: Go to Stores => Configuration (under Settings)
Step 2: Expand Sales tab from the left sidebar and click on Payment Methods.
Step 3: Expand the Bank Transfer Payment section in the payment methods configuration.
Step 4: Uncheck the Use system value box and fill in the following details –
- Enabled: Set this option to “Yes” to enable bank transfer payment method.
- Title: Set the title you want to be displayed to the customer during checkout.
- New Order Status: Set this to “Pending” so that the order status remains pending till you receive the payment.
- Payment from Applicable Countries: Set whether you want to offer bank transfer payment method for all allowed countries or not. You can set this option to one of the two following options:
- All Allowed Countries
- Specific Countries: Select this if you want to offer bank transfer payment method only for specific countries from the allowed countries list.
- Payment from Specific Countries: If you select Specific Countries in the previous section, this list becomes available. Select the countries you want to allow bank transfer for.
- Instructions: Type in the instructions for bank transfer. Depending on the country you’re based in, you’ll have to give some or all of the following information for bank transfer:
- Account holder’s name
- Bank account number
- Bank routing code like IFSC code
- Bank’s name and address
- Minimum Order Total: Set the minimum order amount for which bank transfer is applicable.
- Maximum Order Total: Set the maximum order amount for which bank transfer is applicable.
- Sort Order: Set the position of bank transfer payment method in the payment methods list. Set this to ‘0’ to set the first position for bank transfer option.
Step 5: Once you’re done filling in the necessary details, click on the Save Config button in the top right corner of the page.
You’ll be prompted to refresh invalidated cache types through a system pop-up message.
Follow these steps to flush the cache in Magento 2.
This brings us to the end of our tutorial on how to set up bank transfer payment method in Magento 2.