Real-time map shows the website traffic over time on a world map.
See the example image below:
Real-time map features:
- The map displays your most recent visitors
- By clicking on a country, you can zoom to the “Continent” view. to take a better look at specific areas
- Each bubble on the map represents a Visitor. The visitors are refreshed every 5 seconds or so, and new visitors appear on the map as soon as one comes on the website.
- The color and size of the bubble indicate the recency of the visit. The most recent visits are displayed in Large bubbles. Old visitors are marked with small, transparent markers.
- You can hover on a visitor marker, a tooltip is displayed that shows the summary of that particular visit.