Everything You Need To Boost Conversions On Your Ecommerce Store
- Flexible Funnel Builder
- Unlimited Funnels
- Visual Funnel representation
- Real Time data collection
- Setup each of your major conversion funnels (include your cart checkout page)
- Let HumCommerce collect data
- Find the exact pages where visitors exit your funnel
- Analyze further, take corrective actions and repeat!
Optimize your ECommerce Funnels and watch your Conversions Soar!
- Unlimited Heatmaps
- Monitor all key pages
- Visual representation of click and scroll behaviour
- Analyse heatmaps to identify what is distracting users
- Are users clicking where there is no link?
- Are users missing links that you want them to click?
- Identify changes in images, text or link positions and link color
Study where your users are clicking, improve your customer experience, get more sales!
- User Sessions Recordings
- Playback at different speeds
- Jump directly to specific pages
- See exactly what buyers see on your store
- Study how they interact with your website
- Fully GDPR compliant
- Identify where your users get confused
- Make changes to your workflow and watch your conversions rise!
Quickly find usage problems with your website and fix them to see significant boost to sales!
- Track all metrics in real time
- Ecommerce metrics to track all dimensions of your store
- Flexible segmentation and filters to enable reports
- Evolution graphs and Trend graphs
- Segment and filter by multiple dimensions to gain insights into your customers’ buying behaviour.
Real Time ecommerce analytics to help you take decisions on your store.
Form Analytics (beta)
Boost conversions – by improving checkout form conversions.
See which form fields your visitors drop off . Test & boost form completion rate by adding or removing form fields.
Figure out exactly how to improve your forms and boost conversions.
A/B Testing (beta)
Find winners – Run tests on your store pages to learn what works best for your audience.
Optimize product, category and checkout pages for conversion by running A/B or even multi-variate tests.
Run experiments and choose the winning design to improve your sales!