To leverage Humcommerce features you just need to add tracking code in the head tag of your site. You can also check if an extension is available for your platform.
Get Tracking Code
To get your tracking code, follow the following steps:
- Go to dashboard, If you are trying to integrate site for the first time you will see tracking code on the first screen.
- If you had temporarily removed tracking code and want to copy the code again click on Get Started.
- Click on Start Tracking Users.
- Copy the tracking code.
Add tracking code
To enable tracking copy the code and paste it before ending of the <head> tag.
Here are some examples:
How to add HumCommerce tracking code to your WordPress store?
- Login to your WordPress dashboard.
- Go to Appearance > Editor menu in the left sidebar:
- You’ll see the Edit Themes page with styles.php selected in the right sidebar.
- Click on the header.php tab to load header.php file in the editor. Paste the HumCommerce tracking code just above the </head> tag.
- Click on Update File button after you’ve pasted the tracking code. You’ll see the following confirmation message:
How to add HumCommerce tracking code on your Magento 2 store?
- Log in to your Magento 2 admin panel:
- Go to Content => Configuration (under Design):
- You’ll see the Design Configuration page:
- Click on the Edit button for your current theme.
- Expand the HTML Head section in your theme settings:
- Click on the Save Configuration button in the top right corner of the theme settings page.
- You’ll see the following message on saving the configuration:
How to add HumCommerce tracking code to your Shopify store?
- Login to your Shopify account and click on the Settings button in the bottom left corner of the page:
- Click on the Online Store (under Sales Channels) tab from the left sidebar.
- Click on the Customize button on the Online Store > Themes settings page:
- Click on the Theme Actions button in the bottom left corner of the page.
- You’ll see a drop-down list of actions. Click on the Edit Code action:You’ll see the following screen:
- Click on the theme.liquid file in the Layout menu to access theme code.
- Paste the HumCommerce tracking code just above the </head> tag in the code.
- Click on the Save button to save the changes.
With that, you are all set to explore HumCommerce Features. You will be able to see real-time data in the dashboard.