You have downloaded, installed and activated the HumCommerce WooCommerce plugin.
You can now configure the HumCommerce WooCommerce plugin to start tracking e-commerce activity on your website.
Follow these simple steps to configure the plugin –
Step 1 – You’ll require your unique site ID to configure the plugin.
Login to your HumCommerce account and launch the dashboard.
You’ll see the following screen on your dashboard.
Step 2 – Now that you have your unique SiteID, let’s start configuring the HumDash tracking plugin.
Go to your WordPress plugin and click on Plugins > Installed Plugins menu in the left sidebar.
Step 3 – Find the Humdashtracking plugin and click on Settings.
Step 4 – Configure the basic settings of the Humdashtracking plugin –
You’ll need to configure the following settings –
- Your Humdash SiteID: Type in your unique site ID here.
- Enable outlink & downloads tracking: Check this box if you want to track download activity and links pointing to other websites from your domain.
- Track visitors across all subdomains of your website: Check this box if you want to track activity across all subdomains of your website. For example, blog.yourstore.com or demo.yourstore.com.
- Prepend the site domain to the page title when tracking: Leave this unchecked.
- In the “Outlinks” report, hide clicks to know alias URLs: If you have alias URLs you don’t want to track outlink activity for, you can check this box.
- Enable client side DoNotTrack detection: Check this box if you do not want to track activity for users who have set their browser settings to “Do Not Track”.
Step 5 – Configure the advanced settings of the Humdashtracking plugin –
You can select all the users for whom you DO NOT want to track activity.
Step 6 – Click on Update Settings button.
That’s all there is to configuring the HumCommerce WooCommerce plugin.
E-commerce tracking is now active on your website.